What Should I bring to my next Visit?
- Patient Information Form
- Copy of your insurance cards-both vision and medical
- List of your current medications
- Your current glasses
- Any current contact lens boxes or vials
- Any eye solutions that you are currently using
- Referring physician information and records
How do I make an appointment with Anderson & Chhabra EyeCare Center?
To make an appointment with Anderson & Chhabra EyeCare Center please call us at (813) 961-2020.
What types of insurance do you accept?
We here at Anderson EyeCare Center participate in the following insurance plans:
- Eyemed (Humana Vision, VCP, Aetna Vision, AARP)
- VSP Signature Plan ( 20% off everything)
- Eyemed Discount
- Davis Vision)
- MetLife Vision (VSP)
- Aetna PPO
- Florida Blue PPO & HMO (HMO may require authorization)
- Cigna PPO (Do not accept Baycare )
- United Health Care PPO & HMO ( HMO may require authorization)
- VA (consult is needed before appointment)
- Division of Blind Services (referral is needed before appointment)
- USF Athletics (must be referred by USF and must bring referral form)
- Aetna Medicare
- Medicare Complete
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Florida Blue Medicare
NOTE: HMOs require authorizations/referrals. Patient must bring authorization/referral form on or before their appointment. If you have any further questions about the types of insurance we accept, please contact us at (813) 961-2020.